Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Viral infection

Dear Internet Bad Guys:

You suck.

Disrespectfully,

Lara



To those of you who are unaware my computer has been infected with a virus called "antivirus live" its a sneaky little bug that independently downloads itself and begins running on your computer as an antivirus program alerting you to numerous bogus infections. Once you are made aware that your computer is being attacked by these threats the virus prompts you to purchase a "full version" of the antivirus software to protect you and remove the threats. The virus disables the use of other programs and applications on your computer so that purchasing the fake software seems like the only solution. All in attempt to scam you out of your money.

Thankfully I didn't fall for the scam instead I dropped it off with my 'computer guy'. I imagine right about now he is digging around in there with his scalpel and forceps trying to pull the wormy invader from the belly of the machine. And soon he will return it to me with the only damage being done to my wallet.

So stay tuned, I have a a few recipes I'm really excited to share; Zucchini "fries" with marinara, Chicken Picatta and Cream of Asparagus soup!

1 comment:

  1. well, just bring on those "recipes".. and screw those 'computer hackers'!

    ReplyDelete